Android 7.0+ Quick Settings tile to select portrait or landscape screen orientation
- Toggle device orientation: portrait, landscape or auto‑rotation.
- Quick and easy access using Android Quick Settings tiles, without using notifications.
- Does not force unsupported orientation for third‑party apps.
- Supports Android Nougat 7.0 and up.
- Software fix for Nexus 7 auto‑rotation issue.
App compatibility can vary depending on manufacturers. Please verify that your device does support Android TileService API.
The Android app includes libraries and derivative work of the following projects:
- AOSP © The Android Open Source Project.
- Android Support Library v7 © The Android Open Source Project.
- Android Asset Studio © Google Inc, used to create icons assets.
These three projects are all released under the Apache License v2.0.
App also relies on Crashlytics SDK for Android © Google Inc. The reason why internet permission is needed.
Rotation Quick Setting Add a Quick Settings tile to select portrait or landscape screen orientation. Copyright (C) 2017 Mudar Noufal <firstname.lastname@example.org> This file is part of RotationQS. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.